Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Shameless self-promotion

My former boss from the Locke Foundation, Michael Sanera, was apparently on TV recently and I got this link (watch the video) from the communications department, otherwise known as Mr. Mitch Kokai.

Sanera and I co-authored the report they're talking about, which is available online here.

Please feel free to criticize it or ask questions about it. But by all means, at least read it. It's surprisingly short now that Joe condensed it (thanks Joe).

Comments:
I didn't condense it.
 
Travis, how's the new job going?
 
I was also wondering. When did you start?
 
Joe: Fooled me. I guess it was a combination of better wording and single-spacing. Good job either way--I thought the picture was a nice touch too, showing the "build, destroy, rebuild" cycle.

Jenna and Chris: I started Monday of this week and it's going pretty well. We are mandated by congress to make sure rates are "just and reasonable." Make your own judgments about that--I'm still trying to figure out WTF is going on.

I had to take an oath to uphold the Constitution too. That was actually pretty cool.

And of course the night before my first day, Washington DC gets a record-setting (ridiculous) amount of rainfall and parts of the Metro are flooded, which really screwed up the works. I spent about 2 hours trying to get to work on Monday. Same story Tuesday, but today (Wed) was better.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
CrispAds Blog Ads

Does someone you know deserve flowers?
Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Canada

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?