Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Time for an Introduction...

Hopefully over the upcoming weeks I'll be starting to write several articles for the site, but prior to doing so, I wanted to first take the time to introduce myself, as many of you may not know me and have likely never met me (unless you saw me at Chris' wedding).

I'm currently employed by a large financial company, and I specifically work in the investment bank accounting department in Delaware. One of my main interests is technology as well as film, and of course from time to time, I enjoy philosphy and economics.

So, that being the case, hopefully, I'll be writing a few articles addressing technology. As things go, we'll see about tailoring my submissions to fit some of the interests of others when it comes to technology. No point in going off on tangents about things nobody cares about.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to contributing in the future!

Comments:
Hi Ron.
 
Welcome, Ron!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
CrispAds Blog Ads

Does someone you know deserve flowers?
Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Canada

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?