Friday, March 03, 2006

 

I :heart: slogans.

I don't know about you, but in young-straight-edge-hip-cool life style I don't have time for thinking about...stuff. Like, I didn't realize my vote was important until M-TV came on TV and told me to "Rock the vote". WOAH! Now that's something I can understand and it ROCKS!

Now John Edwards is telling me "Opportunity Rocks!". I mean, hey oh! Now I get it. It sucks to be poor, and that ROCKS! Why can't my teachers put things in words I can understand?

Comments:
Wow...I never knew that ending poverty rocked. I am so into it now. That like...so ROCKS!
 
I stand enlightened.
 
Hahah, we should make one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
CrispAds Blog Ads

Does someone you know deserve flowers?
Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Canada

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?